Aylett Investigations Limited assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect a user's computer or other property on account of a user's access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or user's downloading of any materials, data or text from the Website
All information included in this Website was, to the best of Aylett Investigations Limited knowledge, timely and accurate at the time of publishing.
1. The information provided on this Aylett Investigations Limited web site has been compiled for your convenience. Aylett Investigations Limited makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
2. Aylett Investigations Limited, including its Directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
3. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Aylett Investigations Limited is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Aylett Investigations Limited. Aylett Investigations Limited will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
4. Aylett Investigations Limited, its Directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
(a) for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Aylett Investigations Limited urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
(b) for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
5. The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
6. Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
7. Aylett Investigations Limited holds the copyright to this web site. Aylett Investigations Limited grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Aylett Investigations Limited.
8. Aylett Investigations Limited regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates; your e-mail address will remain confidential.
9. Aylett Investigations Limited reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
Aylett Investigations Limited does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Aylett Investigations Limited urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link Disclaimer
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Web sites which you are transferred to are not controlled by Aylett Investigations Limited and Aylett Investigations Limited is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site or any products or services on that web site.